Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Proverbs 31 Woman Links

Hello there!  I hope you all had a good day.  How has this week been so far for you in the praising and praying for your man department?  I really need to be intentional about both of these things or I easily forget or just get too busy.  Any tips?

I was just sitting with Ian in his room as he isn't feeling too hot and needed some extra love.  I was checking out a couple things on my phone and came across this blog which looks really good.  It's focused on encouraging women to become what God laid out for us in Proverbs 31.  Just thought I'd pass it on to you all.  Here are a couple articles that I read that are really applicable for this week:

* http://devotions.proverbs31.org/2010/02/love-respect-and-admiration.html (on building up our husbands instead of tearing them down)

* http://devotions.proverbs31.org/2010/09/things-that-seem-so-small.html (on being aware of how the small negative interactions can really sabotage your relationship)

Lots of love to you all!  Have a great day tomorrow!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio